Tuesday, January 22, 2008

sick as a dog

Ok, maybe not that sick, but I defintely feel like crap. Luckily tomorrow is my birthday, perfect timing!
I already had my one-year-older-where-am-I-in-my-life mini-breakdown. Nothing major, just making sure that I'm not missing out on my window of opportunity for certain things, i.e. having children. The hubby isn't ready yet, and really neither am I. We are hoping for a 2010 baby. That seems like a long way off, but really that means we will probably start TTC next year.
I also realized tonight, as I laid on the couch, that prime-time television stinks! Seriously! What happened to the great series like Friends and Everybody Loves Raymond? It's depressing. I better just skip t.v. and read. Oh yeah, and finish that pesky knitting project that's hanging over my head. : )

No comments: