Thursday, January 17, 2008

tag


Ok, I was tagged by my friend, Chastity. Here are seven random things about me (not difficult since I am pretty random, myself).


The rules:Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself.Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


Random things about me:


1. My favorite colors are red, pink and yellow, in that order.


2. I can't stand the feeling of holes in my socks or that aluminum/waxed paper that they wrap sticks of margarine in.


3. I have been wearing glasses/contacts since I was 18 months old.


4. I enjoy knitting, but I can't seem to get myself into a complicated project, I'm scared. I also do not have a LYS, help!


5. Shopping online is becoming my new favorite thing. I can find just about anything I want, and it's often cheaper, especially when you factor in the price of gas these days.


6. I am a certified CPR/First Aid instructor through the Red Cross.


7. I think Blue and Magenta from Blue's Clues are cute, espcially Magenta's glasses!


**I do not have enough friends with blogs to tag them for this. If I come up with anyone, I will tag them. : )




No comments: