Sunday, March 2, 2008

inspiration

I have been stalking the Mason-Dixon Knitting book for months now, but I could not bring myself to buy it for full price. (Lets face it people, I'm cheap!) Low and behold, I found it at my local Half-Price books this week, for, you guessed it, half price! It is now mine.

I have looked through it approximately 20 times now and have decided that I want to attempt almost every project in there. Is that too big of a dream? I have already knit several of the ball-band dishclothes so that is one project out of the way. My next plan, besides all the things I'm working on now, including a knitting bag from my S&B book, is the super chunky rug. I plan on finding bags of the potholder loops this week and begin chaining them together.

How many knitting projects is too many??

Now, I need to join or start a knitting group.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I didn't know you had a blog and didn't know you have entered the world of Mason Dixon knitting crack! yay!