Tuesday, July 24, 2007

anniversary & knitting

Yesterday was our 2nd wedding anniversary. We went out to dinner, nothing too exciting. The first year flew past and the second seemed to go even faster! Here's to another 50 + years!


I also finished a knitting project I had been working on. It really didn't take me very long to complete. I classify myself as a novice knitter. It's something I'm interested in, but I am a little intimitdated by some of the projects. I just don't know if I'm ready to knit a sweater. But I id just finish the ballband dish cloth. Now, I know that the idea of a dish cloth is not very exciting, but it's a great pattern. Here's a picture:


I have wanted to try this pattern for some time and I'm proud of myself for actually doing it.

My next project is hopefully going to be some baby booties. Before you ask, they're not for me, they are a gift. The whole baby subject is a completely different post.

No comments: