Monday, April 21, 2008

so little time

I'm pretty sure my hubby and I were holed up in our home all winter and are now trying to make up for lost time. The past two weeks have been busy, especially the weekends, and it looks like it's going to continue to be that way.

Don't get me wrong, I like "doing things". However, I hope that no one decides to pop in and visit us in the next month because my house always pays the price when I'm busy. The previously mentioned dog hair tumble weeds and dust begin to form a gang and next thing you know there is riots in the hallway....ok, not really, I'm exaggerating, but it starts to get gross.

Things here are good. Everyone is healthy and happy. We are excited about getting our backyard finished so we can start having people over for cookouts. I'm really looking forward to having some outdoor living space. I will post pics when we get it done.

No comments: